One of the leading US Tech Startups in California is growing their Finance team here in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in scaling their team with self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
For these progressive Finance Operations Analyst positions, we are looking to speak with candidates who have a hands-on approach, are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
In this role, you will leverage strong reporting/analytics skills to drive our key company metrics/reporting including revenue and billing reporting deliverables, create ad hoc financial and sales performance analysis, support business planning, and implement ideas for process improvement. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively to solve data problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that seeks to “tell the story” of the data with little direction or supervision. This role will be the owner of key metrics data that will help provide clear visibility to the leadership team of the health of the business and the performance forecast and actuals against plan. This will be a highly visible role and will work closely with cross-functional teams, such as FP&A, Revenue Accounting, Sales Operations, Sales Management, and IT.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of key company metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
- Be the corporate expert on metric definitions, contract treatment for ACV (Annual Contract Value), ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), Churn/ Down sell, Revenue Forecasting and Billing Forecasting.
- Manage and report weekly/monthly/quarterly of Company Revenue Forecast, Billings Forecast and Other Key Metrics.
- Reconcile Forecasting vs. Revenue/Billing Actuals quarterly
- Collaborate with BI (Business Intelligence) team to build/automate a Daily update Reporting of key company metrics.
- Manage and develop key company metric reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
- Collaborate and provide guidance, as necessary, to Revenue Operations and Account Receivable teams for order treatment as it applies to corporate metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards
- Create policy and process documentation as necessary; provide communication and education to cross-functional teams as needed
- Proactively recommend process improvements and collaborate cross-functionally as required to drive enhancements
- Provide analysis, reporting and support as required
- Drive system enhancements where necessary for business requirements
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- Minimum of 2+ years related experience in a SaaS/related environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance or related field
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales process (forecasting, bookings, revenue and billings)
- Financial reporting and modeling experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and with Google Suite
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org