One of the leading US Tech Startups in California is growing their Finance team here in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in scaling their team with self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
For these progressive Finance Operations Analyst positions, we are looking to speak with candidates who have a hands-on approach, are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
As a Finance Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Quote-to-Cash cycle from an operational perspective. Some key areas of focus may include new customer set up and maintenance, product SKU creation and price book maintenance. In addition, this role will be involved in documenting processes, maintaining policies, and creating/publishing reports.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Partner with Products and Services team to define and create part numbers as needed
- Implement and maintain available products in SFDC
- Manage price books in SFDC
- Customer Master ownership. Review and approve new customers, manage customer hierarchy relationships (parent/child), maintain policy
- Document and update process and policies supporting the Revenue Cycle (i.e. Quote-to-Cash)
- Perform analysis and create reporting
- Assist management with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Proactively recommend process improvements and collaborate cross-functionally as required to drive enhancements
- Other assignments and duties as required
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- 3+ years related experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Degree or equivalent in Finance or related field
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and with Google Suite
- Working knowledge of SFDC
- Experience with Workday or equivalent software preferred a plus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org