- Reference: CJ46805
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
One of the leading Tech Startups in California is setting up a Finance team in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in putting together a team of self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
We are currently looking to speak with enthusiastic candidates for an exciting Finance Operations Analyst position. As one of the initial hires to the Cork team you will be responsible for supporting the Order-to-Cash cycle from an operational perspective. This is a cross-functional role where you will work closely with Sales, Operations, IT, and other areas of Finance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a drive to see initiatives through to a successful finish.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Customer set up and maintenance, product SKU creation and price book maintenance.
- Partnering with the Products and Services team to define and create part numbers as required.
- Manage price books and maintain available products in Salesforce.
- Document and update process and policies supporting the Revenue Cycle (i.e. Order-to-Cash).
- Perform analysis and create reporting.
- Proactively recommend process improvements and collaborate cross-functionally as required to drive enhancements.
- Assist management with ad-hoc projects as necessary.
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferably in the IT/Software industry.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Workday or equivalent software an advantage.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills along with excellent attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail