Our client based in West Donegal is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager for a permanent position. This role can be offered as a hybrid role.
The role requires a candidate that is proactive and efficient in their approach. They will support the management team to achieve strategic and business objectives by providing financial management information including budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for day-to-day financial operations of group companies.
- Budgeting and Variance analysis
- Coordination of the treasury management function of the group
- Analyse current accounting systems, making suggestions for enhancements where needed
- Ensure the business follows all required legislation
- Support business profitability and growth through findings and recommendations
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Qualified accountant in ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT and Microsoft office package experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.