- Reference: GJ46995
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Roscommon
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Financial Accountant required with strong background in manufacturing and costing. Mayo.
- Management: Supervision of 3 Finance Assistants. Ensure the team are managed with KPIs and focused objectives.
- Analysis: Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing of the site Management teams on results and risks/opportunities.
- Monthly Management Account Preparation, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of revenues, overhead, inventory, controls and policies.
- Forecasting/Budgeting: Be fully involved in the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Site.
- Financial Compliance: Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Customers: Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the Financial organization.
- Receivable Collection: Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets. Assign collection activity as required, monitor follow-ups, quantify reasons for slow payment, resolve issues as they arise, and prepare timely reports as required.
- This role covers 2 manufacturing locations and management of a team that is also split across the sites.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience as a leader and financial manager.
- Must be able to analyze operational data and provide guidance to management team.
- Cost accounting background required.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie