Finance Manager required with 5 years plus experience in a multinational background. Galway city
- Manage the preparation of monthly financial reports for defined entity/ region, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Review of entities balance sheet reconciliations at month end.
- Review entities monthly accruals & prepayments to ensure all items are accurately captured.
- Review of entities Income statement variance analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Review of entities compliance with US GAAP revenue recognition criteria.
- Review significant revenue contracts for in scope entities to ensure compliance with corporate revenue recognition guidelines.
- Support in transition of functions (Record to Report in particular) to other locations.
- Ensure delivery of all ad hoc reporting requirements as they arise and manage and review reports for accuracy prior to publication.
- Interface with corporate tax and treasury on all matters that impact the business unit including tax strategies.
- Collaboration with external audit staff for periodic year-end review procedures and local statutory audits as required.
- Provision of input on local finance policies and procedures ensuring ongoing compliance for all accounting and finance operations.
- Participation in ongoing policy and control environment development to ensure compliance with applicable internal control regulations.
- Enhancement of existing processes and development of new ones to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
- Provision of technical expertise, support and guidance to the accounting group.
- Promote team work within the group.
- Develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Liaise efficiently with corporate and with the other IT business subsidiaries throughout the world.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in a multinational background.
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office & Qlikview.
- Fluency in a European language an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.