Finance Manager required with previous experience in a multinational with proven management experience.
- Lead the finance team to ensure delivery to the business of the following:-
- Management and preparation of monthly reporting of results across multiple projects, including budgets, forecasts, and adherence to investment plans and review performance to enable robust reporting of variances to the key stakeholders.
- Provide insightful, commercially focused commentary and advice on group performance.
- Monthly and quarterly information requirements for shareholders and banks
- Responsibility for management of statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Responsibility for cash forecasting and cash flow management.
- Oversee periodic forecasting and the annual planning process.
- Ensure compliance with best governance practice and adherence to regulations.
- Manage and develop a high performing Finance team of 6 people based locally and at subsidiary companies..
- Management of all finance functions within the business to include cash flow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset registers, taxes, etc.
- Provide strong financial leadership, reporting and control for all Business Projects from initial business case right through to project implementation and review.
- Drive efficiency within the finance function through the utilisation and enhancement of the Sage Enterprise (Sage X3) system and introduction of best practice financial technology and tools.
Degree or equivalent and an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with a proven track record in a similar role.
Prior experience of people management.
Proactive with the ability to work on own initiative.
Business and performance focused.
Highly analytical with proven commercial acumen.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.