Finance Manager required with 5 years plus experience. Long term contract. Galway city
Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
- Responsible for the Induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Drive Continuous Improvement to streamline processes.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the daily workflow of the accounting team including the completion of detailed account analysis and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and analyse cost information for presentation to and review by divisional managers.
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department.
- Provide day to day cover for Team when members are absent in particular when critical deadlines need to be met.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 5+ year’s relevant experience – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background.
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Fluency in a European language an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.