- Reference: LK5679257
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Responsible for delivery of a timely Monthly Accounts and Group Consolidations.
- Lead the development of Financial Reporting function including Financial Systems capabilities.
- Assume responsibility for Year-end Statutory Audit Compliance across the Group of Companies.
- Manage existing Financial Reporting Team
- Ensure compliance across all relevant tax categories i.e. VAT, Payroll and Corporation Tax.
- Build positive working relationships across the organisation
- Support innovation by developing strategies and creating opportunities to elicit new ideas from members of the business
- Communicate changes clearly to all members of the team
- Ad Hoc
- Support Finance team where necessary in the delivery of areas that are deemed to add value to the business.
- 5+ years accountancy experience in a commercial environment
- Professional qualification in the field of accountancy (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP and Microsoft applications
- Capable of communicating Financial metrics to senior management.
- Knowledge of Irish Financial Reporting Standards
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more