Our client an Irish company based in Banagher with operations in the UK also have been providing Marine infrastructure for the past 20 years. They are currently seeking a Finance manager to join their team on a permanent contract with Hybrid working.
Responsibilities Finance Manager include: (full description available on request)
- Oversight for all returns [PAYE, VAT, Sub-Contractors] Ireland & UK
- Responsible for day to day running of Accounts and Accounts Systems
- Monthly Cash Flows
- Oversight of Banking – Including timely Exchange Rate/Currency Management
- Oversight for all returns in Ireland & UK
- Analysing input & manufacturing costs
- Budgets/Forecasts & Financial Planning
- Supervision of Accounts staff
Qualifications and Experience of Finance Manager
- Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent
- Proactive, solutions driven
- Excellent command of Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Quickbook 6 advantageous
- Experience working in a Customs environment is highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information about this Finance Manager job please get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667