Finance Planning & Analyst Manager – Permanent Position – Midlands.
The Finance Manager for FP& Aprovides financial and analytical support to the Senior Finance Director International Operations. The primary responsibility of the role is to provide on-going analysis of the financial/operating results from the International Manufacturing Plants including consolidation of month end data and management reporting.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
Work close together with the Plant Controllers for the International sites.
- Provide support for the month end close process for International Operations.
- Support the AOP and forecasting process for the International team.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in support of the International Operations output to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Consolidate, analyse and summarise the soft close report on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate, analyse and summarise monthly CIP (Cost Improvement Project) data.
- Provide support to the cost roll process for the International Operations.
- Key point of contact for the International Finance team for the above processes.
- Support ad-hoc projects such as cost per unit progression analysis and any other strategic projects.
- Support the integration of acquired entities.
- Own the HFM financial tie out for the region (month end, forecast etc.), working with sites as needed.
- Consolidate cost base data for all sites within the region, publish to stakeholders with relevant commentary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with a relevant degree an advantage.
- Manufacturing background preferred. Experience working in a multi-plant, global manufacturing environment a plus.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience and ability to work on Complex databases (Excel, access, Hyperion).
- Financial concepts of product costing and financial analysis of manufacturing operations.
- General accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and standards.
- Cost Accounting knowledge preferred.
- Hyperion Financial Management strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
- Someone curious and with ability to work on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of a business intelligence analytics platform such as Tableau would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- 20 % travel circa.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!