Finance Manager - Galway
Reporting to Finance Director.
This is a hands on role and the appointee will be a key member of the management team. The Finance Manager will work with management colleagues internally and externally in their restaurant businesses to enhance their finance and reporting function as well as implement efficiencies to improve the overall running of the business.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the Finance function.
- Preparation of weekly operating statements and responsible for sharing with Directors.
- Preparation of monthly accounts, and management reports, in a timely manner and presenting to Directors.
- Liaise with Company Auditors on the year end Audit.
- Ensuring all Revenue and CRO returns are made in a timely manner.
- ACA/ACCA qualified preferred
- Knowledge and experience using Sage 50
- Continuous knowledge of legal requirement in relation to payroll requirements for both permanent and part time staff.
- Experience using payroll packages such as Thesaurus and Sage Pay.
- Familiar with Statutory Company returns and Revenue reporting obligations.
- An ability to lead and mentor other members of the Finance Team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.