- Reference: LK47271
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
This position has a very attractive remuneration, holiday and pension package as well as the opportunity to join a forward thinking progressive business.
- Assist in the integration of the database system with mainstream payroll/accounting systems.
- Use system summary reports to review rosters and ensure they are updated / consistent on the system and that any unscheduled calls are verified and accurately reflected on the system, on a daily / weekly basis.
- Be adept in using the bespoke database system in general (training provided), and capable of administering the database system to Homecare staff throughout Co. Clare. Assist such staff with system queries.
- Review the administration of payroll authorisations.
- Dealing with anomalies re rostering (reporting of exceptions) and payroll e.g. billing scales, and ensuring that such anomalies are reduced to a minimum.
- Utilise available reports and KPIs from the database system and analyse such reports and link with the Homecare Team & Finance Dept. re same.
- Analyse and collate all relevant information from the available system to produce monthly payroll report or corresponding monthly payroll upload file.
- Oversee and review all relevant billing requirements information from the available systems to allow the production of monthly invoices and statements.
- In conjunction with the Finance Dept., devise and implement an invoice reconciliation system.
- Accounts Payable, invoicing and payroll processing.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as assigned.
- Fully qualified Accounting Technician e.g. MIATI and/or part-qualified Accountant e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a Finance/Accounting role with proven IT experience using software systems/databases on a regular basis.
- Have a keen interest in resolving issues e.g. system issues/process issues.
- Excellent experience of using Microsoft Office Suite.
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Quality of life, short commutes and more disposable income reasons top talent are being drawn to the sunny South East Over three quarters of professionals who relocated have more disposal income – new survey shows 95% of respondents say their work/life balance has improved since moving to the South East 64% commute to work […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more