This position has a very attractive remuneration, holiday and pension package as well as the opportunity to join a forward thinking progressive business.
- Assist in the integration of the database system with mainstream payroll/accounting systems.
- Use system summary reports to review rosters and ensure they are updated / consistent on the system and that any unscheduled calls are verified and accurately reflected on the system, on a daily / weekly basis.
- Be adept in using the bespoke database system in general (training provided), and capable of administering the database system to Homecare staff throughout Co. Clare. Assist such staff with system queries.
- Review the administration of payroll authorisations.
- Dealing with anomalies re rostering (reporting of exceptions) and payroll e.g. billing scales, and ensuring that such anomalies are reduced to a minimum.
- Utilise available reports and KPIs from the database system and analyse such reports and link with the Homecare Team & Finance Dept. re same.
- Analyse and collate all relevant information from the available system to produce monthly payroll report or corresponding monthly payroll upload file.
- Oversee and review all relevant billing requirements information from the available systems to allow the production of monthly invoices and statements.
- In conjunction with the Finance Dept., devise and implement an invoice reconciliation system.
- Accounts Payable, invoicing and payroll processing.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as assigned.
- Fully qualified Accounting Technician e.g. MIATI and/or part-qualified Accountant e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a Finance/Accounting role with proven IT experience using software systems/databases on a regular basis.
- Have a keen interest in resolving issues e.g. system issues/process issues.
- Excellent experience of using Microsoft Office Suite.