My client is a well – known public sector organisation located in Dublin 7. They are seeking a Finance Graduate to offer a paid internship to.
The role will involve –
- Downloading, reconciling and input of all income into the accounting system.
- Liaising with the housing team to ensure accurate reconciling and input of all rental income across the organisation.
- Assist in daily treasury operation
- Administration of office requests for payments ensuring their completeness and that they are appropriately authorised before processing
- Raising journals and ensuring they are accurate and properly authorised before processing
- Work with general ledger accounts
- Assist with month end close process and journal entries
- Financial statement analysis
- Variance analysis of expenditure across services
The successful candidate will have –
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Must have knowledge of basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis and GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must have intermediate skills in excel and competence in utilising applications across the Microsoft suite of office products
- Must be actively enrolled towards a professional finance qualification: CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAI etc.; or towards an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business (where accounting comprises a major part of the degree)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi on 090 64 50667 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!