Our client, a Public Sector Body is seeking a Finance Executive to join the Financial management team for a fixed-term contract (9 months). Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
Based in Dublin 2.
Responsibilities: ( Full description available on request)
- Administration of the process of Grant Payments to clients including carrying out inspections.
- Confirming that what has been put in place and claimed for grant payment represents good value for the expenditure claimed.
- Confirming that R&D, Capital and Training projects are carried out in line with approval.
- Detailed examinations of grant claim documentation
- Liaison with clients, clients’ accountants, operations divisions, technical assessors and with Trigraph
- Reviewing and understanding the terms of the Legal Agreement, reviewing and preparing Grant Inspection reports and preparation of payment reports.
- Must have the ability to understand contracts and pick up processes quickly.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and under changing deadlines.
- Must have organisation skills, be self-motivated and be able to prioritise
- Qualified Accountant / Part qualified with relevant business experience is essential.
- A broad range of systems, accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency and experience in the use of Financial Accounting systems
- Strong focus on attention to detail and compliance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Michelle Miley
Direct: 090 6450667