A rare Senior Finance Director opportunity has arisen with a West Cork based multinational to join their Global Finance Team. In this role you will be responsible for the leadership and development of up to 35 team members. The Finance Director oversees the running of the international finance function including RTR, PTP, OTC & Payroll.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: email@example.com | Tel: 021 4809118
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Approval of financial statements and results for all entities and preparation of same in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAPs.
- Be responsible for the tax compliance of all entities.
- Coordinate all internal and external audits.
- Cash management for the Europe and Asia region including reporting of weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Monthly balance sheets sign off.
- Working with Director of Tax and Compliance in the maintenance of financial processes, controls and compliance with Corporate and SOX requirements.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 8+ years PQE in a complex, multi-jurisdictional accounting environment.
- Experience managing a large team of qualified accountants in a global SSC
- International experience an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!