Our client is currently recruiting for a Finance Director with a number of years senior management experience of a large finance department. Preferably SSC background. Mayo.
- Effectively manage EFSSC activities to assure company’s ability to accurately record, process, summarize and report financial data. Ensure compliance to SOX, audit and statutory requirements.
- Managing system implementations, business projects and integration of new company entities, within the EFSSC as required.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration is maintained between EFSSC and In-country/Corporate teams.
- Maintain and evaluate relevant KPI’s to drive process improvements and identify cost efficiency opportunities. Strive for single, common and global solutions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ACA)
- Minimum five years’ experience working with US GAAP.
- Minimum three years’ managerial experience in a large Finance dept. including establishment and achievement of team objectives.
- Proficient systems knowledge, in particular SAP Finance module.
- Flexible to a continuous changing business environment.
- Ability to adopt and implement change.
- Experience in managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in a Finance department or shared service center is extremely desirable
- Experience of working with finance teams across Europe would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org