Fantastic opportunity to join one of Irelands leading brands who are now hiring for a Finance Director. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of 3 direct reports with a particular focus on developing key relationships with internal stakeholders. This person will need to have a proven track record in a leadership role within the finance function of a global manufacturing organisation. Competitive senior-level package on offer.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion.
Overview of the Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead financial management activities for business unit in support of delivering business strategies and maintaining strong financial governance.
- Challenges and questions how things are done to drive for results.
- The Finance Director must actively contribute to delivery of overall financial and business performance, sales/cost savings/financial target achievement.
- Provide expert advice to the business by proactively identifying opportunities to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
- Execute simplification projects and implementation of best practices.
- Provide analytical support on an as needed basis to strategic activities such as business
development, due diligence, third-party deals, partnerships, business evaluation and divestment proposals.
- Analyse monthly reports, actuals, budgets, plans and forecasts and provide commentary on key variances/business drivers and any actions required.
- The Finance Director will be a point of contact for business colleagues for financial issues by representing Finance and being an ambassador for the Finance function.
What They Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in a leadership role working within the Finance function in a global manufacturing organisation.
- Professional Accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA).
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by creation of a network of key partners within Finance and the business and the ability to bridge communications gap between finance and non-finance.
- Understanding of financial governance systems and processes e.g. SAP, JDE, etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.