Finance, Governance and Compliance, National Lead - Galway
Fixed Term Contract - Ongoing
The Finance, Governance and Compliance, National Lead will support the Chief Executive Officer to lead and manage the organisation’s finance, governance and compliance functions and support the CEO and board with all the organisation’s financial reporting, governance, and compliance requirements
- Prepare budgets, multi-annual forecasts and other financial reports as required.
- Support in strategic financial planning; work planning; workforce planning; budget planning and financial reporting.
- Supervise and support the Financial Administrator on financial, governance and compliance matters.
- Support the Chief Executive to co-ordinate risk management plans across the organisation.
- Oversee the implementation and ensure compliance with the organisation’s financial and procurement policies.
- Lead and manage the Governance and Finance functions to the highest level of efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability.
- Support the Chief Executive to develop, drive, and manage the implementation of the governance and financial strategies, plans, policies and procedures
- Participate in team and staff meetings, service reviews/evaluations and contribute to the development of policy and practice within the organisation.
- Qualified accountant
- Degree in business, finance and/or governance.
- At least three years’ experience in a financial management role.
- Excellent knowledge of current best practice and reporting requirements in finance and governance.
- Audit practice experience.
- Experience of procuring and implementing software solutions for financial planning and reporting. Working knowledge of company law.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.