Finance Cordinator Required for Public Sector Body – Dublin City
You will be responsible for the day to day financial operations of the Unit including beneficiary compliance and support, implementation of policy decisions through efficient processes and development and implementation of programme financial guidelines including operations management, financial information management, beneficiary support, financial reporting & analysis, risk management and governance, stakeholder liaison, people management.
Your new role will involve –
- Manage day-to-day financial function of the Unit, ensuring programme, functional and corporate related requirements are proactively and adequately me
- Preparation of monthly financial information including accounts
- Ensure appropriate management information systems in place
- Assist in development processes to implement policy decisions
- Identify appropriate beneficiary supports in relation to compliance, reporting etc.
- Liaison with relevant colleagues and on a cross company basis as necessary in relation to beneficiary case management
- Development of appropriate beneficiary supports & information
- All other ad-hoc duties that fall within the role
To be successful –
- Professional recognised accounting qualification or part qualified with the majority of exams passed and studying to full qualification is essential.
- 3 + years experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector – Knowledge of Government Accounting Regulation
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook coupled with CAD, programme databases, SharePoint portals
In Return –
- Annual leave entitlement is 25 days, excluding public holidays
- Competitive Salary ( €50-€60k DOE)
- 12 month FTC will be offered with a view for extension
- Travel and expenses
- This organisation operates a defined contribution pension scheme. Employees have access to the scheme on successful completion of their sixmonth probationary period