- Reference: D46013
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant Finance Business Partner to work with a leading global pharmaceutical agency located in Dublin West. This role is an 11 month contract position.
Ideal candidate would be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
As the Financial Business Partner you will be responsible for supporting the finance activities associated with the acquisition of 2 products. Role will oversee all the financial components of these transactions and will include reporting and analysis of all monthly results.
The role also involves some Site responsibilities with regard to Inventory Reporting, Management Reporting, Standard Costing and Budget/Forecast Preparation and Analysis. You will have an consultant role also and will be communicating with colleagues from different levels.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 2 years minimum related experience
- Experience in core manufacturing finance skills (standard costing experience is an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvements both via systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals and operate effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively respond to business needs and ability to solve problems
- Strong analytical skills including the use of Excel and PowerPoint as analytical and presentation tools
- Hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie