A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading US multinational organisation on a permanent basis in Cork. In this role you will act as a key business partner, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place and being adhered to, challenging where deemed necessary, driving process improvements and building relationships with internal stakeholders.
About the role:
- SOX Compliance
- Capital Reporting
- Royalty and Intercompany reporting
- Responsible for delivery of R&D, Tech Dev & above site accounting & reporting processes
- Resolution of issues arising in accounting processes in conjunction with the sites finance business partners to ensure the new finance operating model embedded and functioning effectively
- Ensuring that all relevant R&D & above Site accounting activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner and delivered to Site Business Partners to agreed timelines
- IDA/CSO/Customs/ R&D tax credit
- Continuous improvement of processes and drive for excellence in retained accounting processes, and in service delivered to site customers.
The ideal person:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Aptitude in attributes of successful finance partnering capabilities:
– Being Enterprise Minded
– Driving Partnership
– Communicating for Results
– Option Analysis & Decision Making
– Questioning & Challenging
– Catalyst for Change
- Familiar with Operational Excellence tools, techniques and mindset.
- Expert level PC skills and proficient in MERP systems
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!