Leaders in their industry and passionate at what they do, this Co. Clare based company are seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join their close knit team.
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Responsibility for Payroll
Project file administration and document control incorporating set up and maintenance of project folders on the server and Dropbox, project number administration, legal documentation administration, etc.
Managing the payroll software supplier relationship and keeping abreast of payroll taxation legislation
In conjunction with HR, this position will involve incorporating administration of expense claims, processing of pension, life assurance and permanent health insurance payments, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role at an equivalent level
- Excellent financial acumen and exposure to a range of financial practices
- Good working knowledge of company law and financial regulations
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word