- Reference: D46022
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading global Pharmaceutical organisation as a finance analyst in Dublin City Center. Role is initially an 11 month contract position.
- Responsible for supporting the Month-End Close process and related monthly financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Provide support to the management on budgeting and other project related activity.
- Audit and other statutory responsibilities.
- Manage the administrative support requirements.
- Reporting in to the Financial Controller.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.).
- Strong financial background with experience in accounting processes.
- Knowledge of US and local GAAP preferred.
- Must be driven and open to learning.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without the supervision of others.
- Confident in decision making abilities.
- Flexible and adaptive to change.
- Currently living in Ireland and hold an EU passport or Irish Visa Stamp 4. Unfortunately we cannot consider candidates abroad.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie