Our client, a leading healthcare company based in Sligo require a Finance Analyst to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Site Controller the role will involve purchase to pay processes, payroll, tax reporting and month-end duties.
- Accounts Payable
- Employee Expenses
- Purchase Orders
- Purchasing, Logistics and Planning
- Revenue Returns
- Timely and accurate Financial Reporting
- Payroll – monthly using Sage Payroll
- Act as Company Pension Scheme administrator
- Act as Company Administrator for the company healthcare program, life assurance and income protection insurance schemes
- Prepare HR metric reports
- Qualified accounting technician (Accounting Technicians Ireland or equivalent) or part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA), with 5+ years’ relevant experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience of accounts payable, third party vendors, employee vendors and intercompany vendors,preferably in US multinational manufacturing environment.
- Experience of payroll preparation, particularly with timesheets and shift patterns.
- Experience of Revenue returns – VAT, VIES, INTRASTAT, payroll etc.
- Preparation of US GAAP month end cost and financial accounting and reporting to strict corporate
- Dynamic finance professional with first class numerical, problem solving and analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel capability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability build successful business partnerships within the site and
- Proactive attitude with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Time management – ability to prioritize and deliver quality output to strict deadlines.
- Willingness to take on ad hoc duties and support wider finance and HR team e.g. provide back up during
- Experience with JD Edwards purchasing, accounts payable, warehousing and general ledger modules.
- Experience of working within a Finance team, preferably within a US multinational
- Exposure to fixed asset accounting an advantage.
- Interest in participating in ad hoc projects and developing new skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com