The ideal candidate for this position will have a maths, statistic, or sales background with financial analysis within a business.
- Consistent volume of work.
- Complete and produce monthly business financials for our business segments, functions and countries ensuring that all reporting is produced in line with defined standards.
- Complete detailed analysis and interrogation of monthly financial data.
- Complete and produce monthly forecasts for a number of business segments, functions, and countries in line with defined processes.
- Ensure all queries from business management, MRP&A business partners and finance partners regionally and globally are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Completion of adhoc project work.
- Newly qualified or part qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA).
- 2 years + experience in a multi-currency multinational environment.
- Strong excel required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office.
- Hyperion, Cognos, Workspace Advanced and TM1 experience (preferable but not essential).
- Self-starter with an ability to self-motivate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem-solving.
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods, deadlines and variable workloads.
For a confidential discussion contact email@example.com or 061512270.