Financial Analyst – Galway city
- Applies principles of accounting to analyses financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports in a lean cell environment
- Maintains the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting
- Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Strong understanding of Finance function and processes
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned duties while also proactively thinking ahead
- Project management and adherence
- Ability to manage senior leadership and stakeholders
- Cultural awareness and adapting communications
- Strong acumen in using Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP or other ERP experience desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.