Want to join a leading asset management company with in excess of 500 people as a Financial Analyst on their Controllership team?
As a key member of the Controllership team, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for cash management and reconciliation to support our servicing contracts, preparing general ledger reconciliations and will have a key role in the month-end reporting process. They will also be involved in the preparation of statutory reporting and assist the Financial Controller in all internal and external audits.
- Leading month end close process and booking journals to our GL system, calculating revenue in accordance with various contracts and raising sales invoices, management of our receivables, preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, daily and weekly cashflow forecasts for intercompany funding. Maintenance of intercompany loan models.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounting and Reporting Process including liaising with the business/external auditors, closing out queries, preparation and filing of the financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of the month end reporting process, preparation of weekly debtors report for senior management.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in preparation of quarterly Group Statutory Reporting.
- Provide support to the business in assessing the financial aspects of our systems including User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist the Financial Controller to ‘on-board’ new servicer portfolios and integrate/develop new/existing processes.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of the regulatory & control framework
- Strong financial analysis
- Financial Services experience (desirable)
- Portfolio integration experience (desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.