Our client, a global leading financial manager is seeking a Finance Analyst on a 23 month Fixed term contract. The Finance Analyst looks after the cash receipts across upwards of 25 portfolios across both residential and corporate loans. Funds are received in a number of ways and must be processed with urgency on the day of receipt.
This is a Hybrid working model, based in Shannon or Dublin.
Attractive package on offer.
- Maintain financial information & records so that they are up to date, accurate and accessible
- Daily review of bank statements
- Process customer driven transactions, including refunds, journals, cash payments, Process customer settlements
- Liaise with the IT and Operations teams
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient financial operations
Support the business on new business and growth initiatives
- Provide support to the business in assessing the financial aspects of our systems including process testing.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of efficiencies across the team
Compliance through Risk management
- Documentation Creation and Maintenance for all owned processes
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain accurate records for Audit Purposes
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality, accuracy and timeliness, daily tasks must be completed by COB
- Understanding of business developments and how they impact the results of the business
Skills & Experience
- Degree in business/finance or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Ability to take ownership and investigate breaks.
- Good understanding of the financial dynamics of the business.
- Financial services experience desirable Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy