Based with a Public Sector body based in Naas on an initial 12-month contract, the successful candidate will work as part of the wider finance team within the corporate division. This position has a standard week of 35 hours, hybrid working and 30 days of annual leave.
Key Responsibilities: ( full job description available on request)
- Collecting, analysing, comparing and interpreting data and providing trends and forecasts;
- Providing divisional variance analysis of financial performance against budget and preparation of commentary on variances
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive reports on findings
- Participating in the design and continuous improvement of monthly reporting
- Resolving any issues that affect data integrity and its delivery
- Working on ad hoc projects as they arise
- You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Part-qualified Accountant or Finance Analyst role.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with high-level working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases
- Experience in annual Budgeting and Accurate Forecasting
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Financial Analyst role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667