Our client, a Multinational Medical Device company, based in Athlone is looking to hire an experienced Inventory and Supply Chain Finance Analyst. This is a permanent position with flexible Hybrid working.
Key responsibilities of Inventory and Supply Chain Finance Analyst:
- Managing inventory standard costing across a worldwide organization
- Examining and presenting fluctuations in inventory valuation resulting Monthly analysis and presentation of inventory variances
- Reviewing completed inventory balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting necessary actions
- Ensuring the accurate and timely submission of monthly financials in accordance with Month End Close
- Establishing partnerships with the global supply chain to enhance inventory accuracy across the organization.
Ideal experience for the role:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant essential
- 3 + years of experience in a finance role supporting inventory
- Preferred, but not essential, background in manufacturing
- Preferred, but not essential, experience in a multinational environment
- Practical familiarity with ERP systems like SAP and/or Oracle advantageous
- A proactive approach with a strong sense of ownership to consistently achieve desired results
If you would like a confidential discussion and more information on this Inventory and Supply chain Finance Analyst role contact Michelle Miley
+353 90 6450667