- Reference: LK47324
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Leading client looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a contract basis. The language requirement is for the Finance Administrator to speak either French or Spanish
The Finance Administrator will be experienced in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Debt collection and administration.
- Resolving customer finance queries in French or Spanish
- Process invoices, credit notes and all payments.
- Ensure Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable have been approved.
- Debt and cash collection.
- Process expenses.
- Banking reconciliations, and liaising with the bank as required.
- Review of accounts, receivable ledgers and customer reconciliation statements.
- Performing month end tasks.
- Fluency in either French or Spanish.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IATI qualified.
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Experience in Debt Collection.
- Experience in customer service.
- A good team worker.
- Adept in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft accounting systems.
- Efficient, organised and hardworking.
For more information or to apply for this job, contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org