To work as park of the Finance team in all aspects of day to day work, including accurate invoice posting, reconciliation of purchase & sales orders, invoice query resolution, processing of cash application items, approval of invoices and organisation of vendor payments.
Fluency in German essential for this role.
- Investigating and resolving customer and vendor finance queries.
- Processing vendor and customer invoices, credit notes & payments.
- Processing of employee expenses in relevant Cook entities.
- Ensure that Cook T&E policy is adhered to.
- Ensure all invoices (AR & AP) have appropriate control and approval.
- Ensuring cash collection occurs within customer terms.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with the bank, as necessary, to deal with problem inward & outward payments.
- Liaise with various internal departments to resolve invoice queries and obtain correct details for invoice processing and payment processing.
- Liaise with Operations Coordinator to ensure he/she is kept fully appraised with regard to any processing issues.
- Reconciliation of various clearing accounts.
- Previous experience in Debt Collection.
- Relevant Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience in a multi-national environment.
- Accounting qualification would be an advantage (e.g. IATI, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Good working knowledge and appreciation of the Microsoft Office suite of software, especially MS-Excel and ideally a Microsoft Accounting System (Navision, Dynamics, Axapta).
- Proven numeric & problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player able to function in a multi-skilled, multi-functional environment.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as required to meet team objectives.
- Must be self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.