- Assign PO numbers, follow-up on outstanding PO’s for approval and update PO register.
- Setup of new Supplier accounts in line with company policy and procedures.
- Processing and posting a large volume of invoices for National Office and services in line with company policy.
- Obtaining invoice approvals and following up on outstanding approvals.
- Reviewing and processing expense claims in line with company policy.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs and posting of payments.
- Follow-up regularly to ensure all processes are efficient and resolve all problem transactions in a timely manner ensuring no invoice is left unprocessed.
- Maintaining, recording and reconciling two Petty Cash accounts held at National Office.
- Work with Finance Officers to resolve supplier related bank reconciling items.
- Review and sign-off on Aged Creditors report on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining accurate financial records that stand up to audit scrutiny.
- Posting transactions on the National Office visa account and ensuring adequate backup received.
- Support colleagues in the national office and in local services located across Ireland including answering queries on financial policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate financial administration.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably required.
- Passionate about young people, their mental health and achieving change in Irish society.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in processing accounts payable.
- Accounting technician qualified or studying for accounting technician qualification.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in manual setting, experience dealing with a high volume of paperwork and sorting out queries.
- Experience with accounting packages/software.
- Highly numerate, strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be able to prioritise work and an ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft outlook, excel, word.
- Ability to work in a supportive role to other members of the team and the wider organisation.
If interested please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com