Based in Dublin City Centre with a government-funded organisation on a 1-year contract. The finance support officer is responsible for implementing effective financial administration systems, reviewing and analysis of financial returns, carrying out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure, the production of financial information and the provision of general administrative support. This position is full time and onsite.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Review financial reports submitted by beneficiary groups for accuracy and completeness.
- Carry out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure to ensure all information submitted is compliant with programme requirements.
- Monitor data submitted and notify errors or omissions to appropriate team members and/or other relevant parties
- Provide administrative backup and support to all aspects of the Directorate
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective financial administrative systems
- Prepare papers/information for meetings
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk
Required knowledge and experience:
- 2/3 years work experience in financial accounts/ financial administration/knowledge of payroll.
- Experience in efficiently managing a busy workload.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Company benefits on offer:
- 26 days holidays plus 1 Company Day (Good Friday)
- Pension – 11% Company contribution
- Critical illness cover (Acumen & Trust)
- Free Health Screening (Cognate Health)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax-saver Ticket
- Expenses (Travel & Subsistence at Civil Service rates)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Term Time/Shorter Working Year
- Paid sick leave after 3 months of service
- Parental Leave
- Paid Mat Leave
- Other Family-Friendly Policies
- CPD – Educational Assistance Policy
- Professional Subscription from day one (e.g. CIPD)
- Mobile Phone/Laptop
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667