An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Technician to join a leading international Environmental Services company based in Munster. The Field Service Technician will travel to and service client sites across Cork. The successful candidate must be flexible in relation to travel and client sites.
- Provide a complete level of service to our customers on site to include, commissioning, fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and validating all Equipment and Applications within our Business Portfolio.
- To deliver “Service Excellence" and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain all records and appropriate paperwork with regard to client installations and work carried out. Create Service Reports for customer signature and complete all Company required paperwork on time.
- Carry and maintain an up-to-date stock of spare parts and consumables in the Company vehicle and maintain this stock and equipment in good order.
- Participate in the On-Call Engineer Rota.
- Maximise revenue opportunities by identifying revenue opportunities on site and by informing the Company of new site developments.
- Proactively work with the Head of Industrial Field Service, communicating customer feedback, sales and training opportunities.
- Provide onsite briefings, tours, induction / training to customers and to colleagues.
- Comply with Departmental changes implemented to improve the operations of the Service Department.
- Electrical Qualification is desirable.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working as a Field Service Engineer.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry (desirable).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.