An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Technician to join a new start-up organisation based in Tipperary on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone coming from a mechanical background who has solid experience in installation and qualification of machinery and equipment. It is an exciting time to join as you will be involved in the design and building of a new market solution. This is a Clean Technology focussed start-up and will be based on-site in Tipperary with some travel to client sites for planned maintenance and breakdowns.
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify and test electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Technical Services Manager, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental guidelines.
- Trade qualification essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.