An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Technician to join a new start-up organisation based in Tipperary on a permanent contract. This is a Clean Technology focussed start-up and will require the successful candidate to travel to client sites (Irish and UK) for planned maintenance and breakdowns.
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify and test electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Technical Services Manager, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental guidelines.
- Trade qualification essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.