- Reference: CJ46724
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Provide maintenance support to all levels of the business
- Be cost control conscious
- Electro-Mechanical trouble shouting
- Closely monitor line and intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- Monitor downtime and production
- Ensure all standards are adhered too in relation to site policies
- Trouble shoot using PLC programs
- Provide technical support for plant facilities
- Update maintenance management system – recording all changes and work carried out.
- The role will involve traveling to locations within the 32 Counties.
- Multi skilled. Electro-Mechanical
- Experience fault finding and problem solving
- Knowledge of high speed mechanical systems, automation and PLC controls
- Over 3 years’ experience working on FMCG industrial plant
- Identify and implement line improvement projects
- Have a full understanding of motor controls systems, process temperature controls and PLC controls systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!