- Reference: AJ45444
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Thinking in solutions. Dedicated problem solver. Flexible and responsible mindset. Just a few words to describe our their new colleague.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of field service engineers with an electrical background.. Responsibilities include the installation of machines on site, testing and training of the customers personnel. Furthermore you do aftersales service to already delivered machines.
Field Service Engineer requirements:
- Third level diploma/degree in engineering or industrial automation.
- Experience with PLC-controls Siemens S7 preferred.
- Experience with robotic systems is a plus.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- An independent employee with technical skills, knows how to solve a problem and is customer focused.
- Prepared and willing to work international
- Have a strong hands-on mentality
A good salary, free days and additional benefits like free Dutch courses, health insurance and contribution to your pension scheme are part of this challenge. If you always wanted to experience working and living in the Netherlands, this is your chance.
Full reloaction support is provided.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie