Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a multinational semiconductor company in Dresden, Germany. The role is responsible for providing field service engineering activities to customers in Germany. This will include troubleshooting, maintenance and training of complicated semiconductor products.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Service calls from customers to determine solutions
- Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
- Establishes and manages a local maintenance service structure.
- Training customers in usage and maintenance of Company products.
- Application support on Company products to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Received previous work experience in a similar position
- Newly Qualified Graduates are welcome to apply
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062