- Reference: D47039
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Leinster, Nationwide
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Technical Field Service Engineer
Excellent opportunity for individual with field based experience in water treatment to join one of the leading suppliers in the UK and Ireland of water purification solutions for industrial, laboratory, medical and drinking water applications.
- Customer service is the most important aspect of our client’s business.
- This starts with initial client contact and extends through construction to commissioning, operator training, customer services, system operation and preventative maintenance.
- Due to expansion and continued success in the health sector, our client is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer to join their dynamic service team.
- Be involved in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Service, preventative maintenance, repair and maintenance of existing water treatment plant.
- Customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Provide quality engineering support including root cause analysis.
- Implementation of corrective actions.
- Manage customer relationships with an emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customer service department and administration, providing technical service reports and all other relevant documentation to customer service and administration for processing and invoicing.
- Someone from technical background.
- Ideally qualified in a mechanical/electrical engineering related subject.
- Field based experience in water treatment is a minimum requirement.
- A full clean driver’s license is also required.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be customer focused, technically competent and commercially aware.
- Have strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills, the ability to thrive under pressure along with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have the ability to work alone or as part of a small team with minimum supervision.
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude. Be able to work in busy environment in a confident manner.
- Ideally located North Leinster / North Connaught.
Contact us to apply:
- For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email email@example.com
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick