- Reference: 46762
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Longford, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
Clinical Field Service Engineer – Medical / Healthcare industry.
Location: Leinster area /
The Clinical Field Service Engineer when fully trained, will have the ability and experience to handle the day-to-day technical problems and work tasks related to the management, installation, training, maintenance, repair, and calibration of the company’s Medical’s portfolio of medical equipment at customer locations.
Job Responsibilities Duties Include: (But are not limited to the following)
Resposible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Sales support from a technical background
- Install and optimize hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance
- Proactively respond to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers’ business
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software including hardware
- Serve as an internal resource on technical issues
- Calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers
- Document all actions and results in a timely manner
- Adhere fully to the quality standards required by our ISO certification
- Manage stock control of spare parts and consumables that are assigned
- Maintain all tools and test equipment to a high standard
3rd Level Qualifications with Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics
Experience in Medical Devices desirable
Ability to troubleshoot issues an advantage
Strong Technical problem solving and fault finding skills
Strong IT, computer literacy and networking skills
Experience working within the Primary care sector is distinct advantage
• Proven track record in customer support and logical troubleshooting techniques
• Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
• High professional work and quality standards
• Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
. Ability to be a key influener in a driven team
• Ability to plan and organize work effectively
• Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer ethos, to develop trusted customer relationships
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Full clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company who represents only the world’s leading brands and has an after-sales service and quality management system that our customers trust.
Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. A company vehicle, with phone and laptop will be provided.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!