Our Client is a Global Healthcare company contributing to the health and well-being of people all over the world through the development of new technologies.
They currently have an opening for an experienced Field Service Engineer who can help them develop and support their business in Ireland & Northern Ireland.
The Field Service Engineer will install, commission, service, and repair the company’s medical diagnostic equipment on their client's site around Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Plan and complete preventative maintenance on a timely basis and ensure accuracy and correct revision levels of all installed equipment.
- Perform service activities including installation, operator training, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, and parts replacement.
- Manage equipment and local parts inventory to meet customer needs and contribute to the overall Company Revenue goals.
- Maintain Device History Records and monitored modification and software upgrade status.
- Review failure trend analysis data. Identify potential issues and report to Management for resolution.
- Develop and maintain professional and technical knowledge pertaining to service activities described by further education and implementing technical bulletins.
- Account management of the company’s products to achieve country sales targets within Ireland.
- Effectively demonstrate and present Company’s products and proactively address customer questions and concerns professionally to develop strong customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience as a Field Service Engineer in the Med Devices Industry.
- Degree or Similar Qualification in Engineering or related fields.
- IVD Experience is desired but not essential.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Direct service experience within the Clinical Diagnostics market, the experience of delivering manage service contracts.
- Full Clean Irish Driving Licence.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022