Excellent opportunity for a senior Field Service Engineer to join a Global Semiconductor business in Germany. The Field Service Engineer will have previous experience working as an FSE in the Semiconductor industry and having experience with wafer inspection systems would be a bonus.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- The FSE will receive service calls from the customer and conduct a needs analysis to respond effectively.
- The Field Service Engineer will provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to customers,
- Respond to urgent customer situations when these arise.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
- The FSE will establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
- Inspects and evaluates customer usage of Company products.
- Provides training to customers on usibility and maintenance of Company products.
- Provides application support on products to customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Education and experience.
- Previous semiconductor work experience.
- Experience with Wafer Inspection Systems is a plus.
- Fluent English Speaker (no German required).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062