My client, a well-established multinational in the Med Device Industry and is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer. This role will be covering predominantly the Leinster Area but national travel will be expected. The position will involve providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, calibration, and installation support on various mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electronic units installed for their clients.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance. This includes: disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; reassembling as required; troubleshooting, adjusting/calibrating ready for use by using standard and specialized tools by using technical manuals, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned to ensure effective planning, utilization, and required paperwork completion. This includes, but is not limited to: communicating schedule changes to the Customer Operations Department daily; computer synchronization daily; completing service reports and activities within two business days after completing a customer visit, maintaining on-site Customer Service Logs/Total Maintenance Care books according to procedures; and maintain tools and parts inventory to prescribed levels as required by Service Manager
- Develop and maintain effective, communicative relationships with customers, and managers. Communicate activities to customers including scheduling of Preventive Maintenance and the estimated time of arrival for unscheduled work. Utilize provided product and industry knowledge to assure customers’ expectations of service are exceeded.
- Respond to routine customer and sales questions regarding equipment operation and performance or direct questions straight to more experienced colleagues.
- Relevant Technical or Electrical Qualification.
- 3+ years experience Working experience in Electrical Engineering or Electrician experience.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022