Our client, a global player in providing semi-conductor production equipment systems, is seeking engineers to join their growing team in the Kildare region/ greater Dublin region.
Engineers x 4 – Onsite Service engineers – Dublin/Kildare / Permanent
We are currently recruiting 4 engineers to join our client, a global semiconductor provider.
Seeking to hear from engineers at all levels as they have multiple levels of roles to fill.
Required to travel to the USA in January for training!
Reporting to the senior engineer you will be responsible for providing field service engineering activities to the Company customers onsite. This position troubleshoots more complicated products and problems. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be customer-facing, onsite, and ensure all products/equipment are maintained. These roles will primarily be onsite at the customer site in Kildare/Greater Dublin.
- Manages service calls from customers. Determines customer needs or problems and responds accordingly.
- May provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to the customer, may need to respond to emergency customer situation or may schedule and repair Company’s products at customer site.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
- Establishes and manages a local maintenance service structure.
- Inspects and evaluates customer usage of Company products.
- Provides training to customers in usage and maintenance of Company products.
- Provides application support on Company products to customers.
- Liaises between the customer and applications programmer for customer requests involving changes in applications.
- Ability to research market needs and customer applications of Company products.
- Submits application reports to management in a timely manner.
- Supports sales activities and establishes and maintains good relationships with customers.
- Provides training to other Company field service engineers as needed.
- Submits various reports, such as service reports, weekly reports, and expense reports to management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining company parts and tools and ensuring downtimes are at a minimum
- Effectively communicates with head office engineers regarding the product applications, technical issues,
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace and complies with all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Received previous work experience in a similar position.
- Some experience in Tools & Equipment - Use of hand tools, electronic diagnostic equipment, test fixtures equipment.
- General office equipment and Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and solution-focused.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88