Field Service Engineer - Permanent - Kildare
We are delighted to announce we have partnered with a global semi-conductor organization to recruit engineers to join their team here in Kildare on a permanent basis. After an initial training/onboarding period on their cutting-edge semi conductor systems/equipment in the US, you will be supporting their customer site based in Kildare as a Field Service Engineer. Here you will report to the general manager, based in Dublin.
- Interprets maintenance manuals and procedures, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs Semiconductor equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Responsible for handling customer feedback, achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to regularly propose modifications in specific Semiconductor equipment and machines, which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Analyzes data provided from the customer and our tools on a regular basis to improve tool availability, find solutions to reoccurring issues, and predict future problems.
- Provides training to employees of customers relating to operation and maintenance of Semiconductor equipment.
- Participates in projects with design engineers to provide engineering ideas and modifications to our Semiconductor equipment.
- Travels to support other customers in the organization's network or to receive training from the company headquarters.
- Sets personal and team goals aligned with the company’s vision and report progress of these goals on a frequent basis to management.
- Reports service and project progress in an organized and well-detailed manner on the company’s DBs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Engineering Degree and/ or Masters
- Experience working in semiconductor field and or similar industry/manufacturing / or similar role.
- Minimum of 3 Years Industry and practical experience is ideal
- Highly proficient in both written and verbal English
- Excellent computer skills and the use of Microsoft Office
- Be available and willing to travel to USA for training
- Strong customer focus and communication skills required
Multiple roles are available. We are seeking candidates with range of experience. Salaries are competitive based on experience.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88