Exciting opportunities are available for Field Sales Representatives to join our client's team who is looking to expand their operations in Meath, Dublin, Wicklow and Kildare. Our client is the largest manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Europe. The role would involve some time spent on the road in the region to support the expansion of our client's operations by visiting customers and clients. Fully expensed vehicle provided. This role would suit someone with a background in sales or the construction retail industry and who has a full clean driver's license.
- Take full control of your own pipeline of customers and clients and manage processes from start to finish.
- Use your initiative to achieve sales targets.
- Offer an excellent customer service experience to existing and potential customers.
- Manage your time efficiently and prioritizing tasks.
- Frequent travel around the region to close sales with new and existing customers.
- Background in sales (ideally in construction/manufacturing/engineering/hardware).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A full clean drivers license.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
If you would like a confidential discussion and more information on this Sales role contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667