Field Operations Engineers
Life Science Process Equipment
Covering the Republic of Ireland and occasionally UK and Scandinavia
My client is a leading supplier of high-quality process equipment used in the life science sectors within Ireland and the UK. We are dedicated to the highly regulated pharma/biopharma manufacturing streams, but our equipment and expertise are also desirable in the laboratory and development sectors as for high-end cosmetic manufacture.
My client works exclusively with three Italian manufacturers who provide customized processing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. My client’s principles are experts and global leaders in the manufacturer of Sterilisation, Washing, Bio-Decontamination, Mixing and Clean Utility Generation equipment.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Field Operations Engineer to assist in the delivery of the following activities across our equipment range; On-site technical assistance, root cause analysis, preventative maintenance, calibration, installation assistance, thermal validation, and training to the high standards expected by our clients.
The role will require extensive travel including staying away from home, the principal area of work will be the Republic of Ireland but there will be occasional and travel to the UK, Scandinavia, and Italy as required.
Ultimately the Field Operations Engineers’ duty is to ensure that all scopes of work and projects are completed on time and meet our clients high and exacting expectations.
The successful Field Operations Engineer must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Ability to act as an on-site technical interface between the company, our suppliers and clients.
- To provide technical assistance, preventative maintenance and calibration to a consistently high standard
- To provide fault rectification and root cause analysis on equipment supplied and maintained by the company on our client sites
- Respond to requests for service within SLA or company targets, restoring the client equipment to operational level as required
- Provide FAT support where required
- Provide installation, commissioning and IQ/OQ support for new equipment and special projects
- Provide thermal validation services on our clients’ sites
- Participate in Design Qualification
- Management of documentation, Service, Calibration, Technical reports to GDP requirements
- Support and Mentor Trainee Operations Engineers
- Work within the Legislative and Company’s Environmental, Quality and Health and Safety policies and comply with all client and company quality, environmental and HSE requirements
- Have Field Operations / Field Service experience
- Have Excellent Mechanical & Electrical engineering skills
- Be Computer literate
- Have a flexible and adaptive attitude
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be client focused
- Have Exceptional communication skills
- Have a full and clean driving license
- Hold a valid passport for travel within Europe
- Be authorized to work in Ireland
The following requirements would be a distinct advantage (Not essential):
- HNC or equivalent Engineering Qualification
- Previous Sterilisation Experience (Large Porous Load)
- Previous Water Treatment Experience
- Previous Process Steam Experience
- Knowledge of European Standards
- Enthusiasm to Learn and be Challenged
- GDP / GMP Knowledge and Experience
*** We are open to speaking with candidates coming from all engineering disciplines as training will be provided. Engineering candidates with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn will be considered. Extensive travel throughout Ireland (occasionally UK & Scandinavia) is required. ***
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org